Computer Science Reservation Procedure
Welcome to the Computer Science Department Room Reservation
Computer Science Reservation Procedure:
Use the following link here to schedule one of our resources by checking its availability in the resource calendar and creating a reservation. Once your reservation has been made, it will be pending until approved. Once approved, you will receive an email through your email associated with your login email ID (@cs.ucla.edu).
For other departments in SEAS, please use this link to view the current availability of all CS resources.
For reservation request, email Jade ( and include the following information:
Email subject – CS Room Reservation Request
Number of people:
The key for any of our conference rooms may be picked up from Jade Hill in office E6-277. You MUST return the key immediately after your event is over out of respect for people who have reserved the space after you.
Weekend Reservations ONLY: You will need to pick up the key from our office on the Friday before your event, no later than 4:30pm.
PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING POLICIES BEFORE GETTING STARTED:
– No food or drinks allowed inside the conference rooms
* Exceptions for special events require approval by the department Chairman or MSO. If approved, an FSR to clean the room is required to reserve the room. http://www.fsr.admin.ucla.edu
– Changes to the original room set-up must be indicated if needed. If chairs and/or tables are moved, they must be moved back into their original configuration before leaving.
NOTE: Chairs and/or tables cannot leave the room by any means
– Rooms are locked. Keys may be picked up from Jade Hill in E6-277.
YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL ONCE THE RESERVATION HAS BEEN APPROVED.
Outside Departments (Please note:)
– Maximum of 2 hours only
– No bookings after 5pm
– No recurring reservations permitted
– ROOM CLEANING: If you fail to do any of these items, your privilege to use the conference rooms will be revoked.
– Chairs are pushed in
– Trash should be thrown away
– Doors are locked before leaving
– No reservations after 5:00pm unless room is reserved by CS Faculty or CS Staff who will be present at the meeting and will be responsible for making sure the door is locked and room is clean.
Please note, we are not honoring reservation request for any events outside of the Engineering Departments at this time.
289 Engineering VI Large Conference Room — Capacity of 50 people
Contact: Jade Hill – Classroom Style Seating (Changes must be indicated)
Access: Locked, available from 8AM – 8PM
Audio Visual: Overhead Projector, wall screen, HDMI/VGA
Policy: Department meetings take precedence. No food allowed.
364 Engineering VI Medium Conference Room — Capacity of 10 people
366 Engineering VI Small Conference Room — Capacity of 6 people
372 Engineering VI Medium Conference Room — Capacity of 10 people
389 Engineering VI Small Meeting Room — Capacity of 6 people
464 Engineering VI Medium Conference Room — Capacity of 10 people
466 Engineering VI Small Conference Room — Capacity of 6 people
472 Engineering VI Medium Conference Room — Capacity of 10 people
489 Engineering VI Small Meeting Room — Capacity of 6 people