The Computer Science Department is located in Boelter Hall on the 3rd and 4th floors, Boelter Hall is just north of lot 9 on the campus map (Boelter Hall can be found by clicking on the CORE-SOUTH selection of the UCLA Campus map).
From LAX Airport
- Follow signs to Century Blvd.
- Take Century Blvd. to the 405 Freeway North
- Exit the 405 on Wilshire Blvd., heading East (to Westwood).
- Turn left on Westwood Blvd.
Note: Los Angeles traffic conditions are very unpredictable. We strongly recommend that you allow at least one hour travel time to campus when coming from the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) vicinity.
From the 405 Freeway traveling North or South
- Exit the 405 on Wilshire Blvd., heading East (to Westwood)
- Turn left on Westwood Blvd. Continue driving through the town of Westwood.
- Westwood Blvd will turn into Westwood Plaza as you drive onto campus.
- The Parking Information Kiosk will be on the left. Stop at the parking kiosk and purchase a parking pass for Lot 9 ($12).